Monday, December 1, 2008

Life Changes Quickly...

It has definitely been a little bit since we have blogged but a lot has gone on. Last week of course was Thanksgiving and we had a great holiday. Thursday we spent time with the Tidwell Family and Friday made a trip out to Houston to visit the Hindmarsh Family (that is my cousin). We had lots of fun, food, tricks, laughs, and of course a little bit of confusion has to be added to the mixture, but it was an amazing weekend and we had LOTS of FUN!!! :)

Over the past few weeks, Garon and I have come to understand a little more of just how much we continually have a growth of gratitude. Life can be pretty interesting at times but at this particular time in our life we are so blessed to have knowledge and the comfort of hope and support of family. We are getting ready to step out on a limb and let the Lord work his miracles and tender mercies. As we very QUICKLY approach a move we have much gratitude in our hearts for the support and love that our families have shown to us. We had things pretty easy, I must say, in the beginning and we are having a delayed start to the "newly-wed living circumstance" if that makes any sense at all. After all, I do hear that this is the time where all the real fun and excitement takes place. We are moving up to Arkansas the week of Christmas, like two days before Christmas. We are getting really excited and anxious and scared all at the same time but we know that this is what we are to do and we know that everything works out as need be.

I want to take a minute to brag on my wonderful other half. Garon means the world to me and I am so happy when I am with him. I never thought it possible to have someone so amazing who is constantly looking out for me. Not only is he my best friend but he is my best confidant. Life is amazing with him around, he helps with the cleaning and always goes the extra mile to see that I am happy. He has put himself in the position to do whatever is best for our family and I cannot thank him enough for the sacrifices he makes, this includes waking up at 3:00 in the morning to go to work and then taking on a full 18 hours at school and then coming home and helping with things around the house. Garon, you are my one true love and I am so grateful for all you do. This life is nothing but a small moment in time but I know and am ecstatic that I will be able to spend my eternities with you!

Okay, so the point of this blog...I don't really know. Life changes quickly and with these changes we learn and grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura!! I didn't know you had a blog......email me at emilyjeter88@yahoo.com if you want an invite to mine :)

Love ya! and GOOD LUCK with everything this month!!! You and Garon are lucky to have each other!