Thursday, January 15, 2009

A NEW YEAR!?!

Wow! The new year has come and is well on its way. Garon and I made a move up to AR on the 23rd of December and yes here we are nearly a month later. Life is a little crazy, we are staying busy with work and Garon has recently started back to school but things are great. We are currently living with the parentals, kind of weird at times but all in all it is going well. The paper for the house is in the works and we are going one project at a time. I put this background up for Garon, he loves his M&Ms so "cheers to you hun!"

Life is going quickly, Garon and I have been married for 7 months and are beside ourselves, who knew time went so quickly. Well, don't really know what else is going on but I will try to get some pictures taken and up...not my specialty but we shall see. I hope all is going well for those of you who follow. Take care and enjoy every breath you take! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayy!! I'm glad you finally updated :) ..you guys sound like you're doing very very well! Good luck with the house!

Hindmarsh Family said...

You changed your # and did not tell me! How rude!