Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time Flies

I can't believe how quickly time is going these days.  We are down to five weeks, yes, that is 5 weeks before our due date.  We are getting so excited but I am getting a little anxious at the same time.  I look around my house and start thinking of all the things I "need" to get done before Jillian makes her grand arrival.  Where oh where do I begin.  Over all the house is clean, I just have to keep up the regular regimen.  Jillian's room and the office/guest room need some major TLC though.  My piles have gotten so big that I wish I could pull a Mary Popppins right now and just snap my fingers and everything would go where it should properly be (that is why I haven't tackled it yet, I am not sure where it is all going to go).  

Garon is working long hours this week which is good but I miss him when he isn't home at night.  He has been an amazing husband through this entire pregnancy.  This morning he let me sleep in while he played with the kiddos and it was so amazing.  

In one month we will have lots of family in town for a family reunion.  It is going to be one crazy, fun, exciting, tiring, enthusiastic time and I can't wait.  We are kind of hoping Jillian will make her appearance either before or after the grand event but I suppose only she knows when that will happen.

Not too much else is going on in our little world.  Just taking life one day at a time.  Garon and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary the other night and we look forward to many more ahead.

1 comment:

traci miller said...

how exciting..she is going to be a doll, can't wait to see the pics!