Monday, December 6, 2010

Just Stuff

Well, it has been one of those days.  Jillian cried, ate, cried, slept for 15 minutes, cried, played, cried, cried, went in the car, got sleepy, cried, ate, got home and  played,  went grocery shopping, got home and played with Daddy, Daddy left for work and Jillian cried and cried and cried, I fed her, changed her diaper, tried to rock her, tried laying her down, and so much more and she just cried.  At 5:00 p.m. this evening Ms. Jillian decided she was tired and went to sleep, she woke up at about 5:30 but was back in bed by 6:00 and will sleep until about 4 in the morning.  With her not liking to nap early bedtime is a must but I must say it makes the evenings rather peaceful and I am able to accomplish the things I didn't get done all day long. 

Jillian has been doing so much better as far as the crying goes.  Having a day here and there is NOTHING compared to the nonstop I had for the first 3 months or so.  She is such a blessing and Garon and I are both so grateful for the many blessings she brings into our lives.

On another note....

I think I am going to have to stop taking Yaz (that is the birth control I have been on).  I took this before I got pregnant and had no problems with it at all.  I have been on it for the past 4 months and each month right before I start my cycle I get this excruciating pain that I can  only describe as contraction pains but it doesn't go away and it gets stronger and stronger and will last anywhere from 12 to 24 hours.  After the extreme pain is gone I stay sore for another day or two and eventually get back to normal.  I need to clarify, when I say I have pain, it isn't cramping, it feels like it is right below my right rib cage and it shoots all the way through to my back and goes down to my lower back (where the menstrual cramping is going on).  When this hits I can't do anything, it hurts to stand, sit, lay down, or even just to move. I have been doing some research and Yaz is known to cause gallbladder issues but I don't know what to do because I can never get into the doctor when it hits because it is always on the weekend.  I set up an appointment to go in tomorrow to discuss other options and see if the two are even related.  I told Garon today that I am just falling apart.

Happy Note:
GARON IS OFF ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!  I am super excited about this and as an extra bonus he is going to work days on the Tues-Thurs before Christmas.  He does have to work Christmas Eve night but I can handle that. 

No comments: