Monday, July 25, 2011

It's A....

We have a new addition coming to our family in November and we are super excited! I am a bit terrified but it will be lots of fun and we will never have a dull moment.  Our new little one has proved to be a BOY!  We found out about a month ago (I know...I am really behind in posting).

Names are still up for grabs, we have one in mind but have not been able to settle on it just yet.  Name suggestions are always welcome *Jack has been submitted a couple times but it is a no go, just a heads up*

4 comments:

Jacee said...

Ummm... Jackson has been submitted too. I have make promises and offered bribes, but sadly its a no go :(

Jacee said...

sooo.... I have been stopping myself and mom from suggesting names, I didn't think you wanted them :) But you just opened the flood gates so here are some I have looked at just now, but I promise there will be more :) Your name you are thinking of has popped up a lot. It is definitely growing on me :)

Dane - It just struck my, I really like it oddly.
Owen
Austin

I will think of more. This is hard though, I am reading all of these names and none seem to stick out :(

Unknown said...

Hooray!!! I love the name Oliver, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to use it. It's climbing the popularity charts. Oliver Tidwell has a nice ring to it. I also like Owen and Elijah for names.

Steph said...

How about Lincoln?