Monday, December 17, 2007

It is Christmas Time...







There is nothing better than the smell of spiced cider on the stove, candles lit, and the Christmas tree aglow with the mellow sound of Christmas carols in the background...there you have it, welcome to my home. Although it may be the middle of winter I have just ventured to turn the thermostat from "cool" to "heat" as of 6:30 this morning when I had to get out of bed and my house was 65 degrees. It is wonderful that the high is below eighty and the lows are starting to go to in the thirties.

Nothing too big is planned for Christmas this year. My roommate will be in Houston with family so I will be sleeping in Christmas morning (I have to work Christmas Eve), and I will eventually find my way to Monica's for dinner, nothing beats a good steak Christmas day. After spending a few hours there I will probably head back home and get some rest so I can head back to work on the 26th for much excitement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,
It is great to see how you are doing. We will sure miss having you around this Christmas season.
Love you, Dad