Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS

Christmas is here and just about gone! There was so much excitement, food, fun, entertainment, games, and laughter. I have come to realization that children really have no concept of time...when it is dark we sleep (particularly early morning hours). We had such a good time. Christmas Eve was spent with some friends, I built my first gingerbread house all by myself. I took Noah and Ethan home and got them all tucked into bed so Santa could come. Noah wanted him to be loud so he could wake up when he got there and Ethan told me to tell him to be really quiet...I don't think I told any of this to Santa. We got up at the early 5:20 a.m. Christmas morning and Santa was great! We opened presents, played a bit and I was a little tired and went to bed until about 11:45 (it's a holiday so it was allowed). Upon receiving plenty of rest we had a great lunch/dinner of steak and baked potatoes, had a wonderful marshmellow fight, jumped on the trampoline, went for a walk, and just had FUN...THANKS BRANDON FOR THE OIL CHANGE! :) Though I was away from home (AR) this holiday season all was well, I have family and friends who take well care of me. I am truly blessed to have so many around who show their love and offer such great hospitality. Hope you enjoy the pictures!














No comments: