Saturday, January 12, 2008

A new year has begun...

Here it is almost half way through January, I can't believe it. I am amazed at how quickly time passes these days. I have been staying extremly busy between work and church and going in between. I am having a few people over this evening for a nice little 'Girls Night', they are good to have every once in a while...you know food, movie, gossip, maybe a game, nothing but taking it easy. If I am good you might get some pictures out of the deal. I am greatly considering going to school for Massage Therapy, if I can get it all worked out how I would like it. The acadamy that is about ten minutes from my house has night classes starting up again in September (I was thinking a bit too late to start in January) so I am going to get things ironed out so I can get the ball rolling on a flat surface. I must say all in all things are going pretty well, nothing too out of the ordinary has happened, I do the same old routines day in and day out with random activities thrown in the mix. I thought that is what makes life so interesting. I am greatly looking forward to Monday 21 January 2008 because that is my next day OFF of work (Martin Luther King Jr. was a wonderful man wasn't he?). I better get back into the kitchen, I have a lasgna in the oven and need to get the salad put together. Oh, before I forget I have found a great cure for a burn stainless steel pot...had to experiment...after boiling water in the pot, scrape what you can out and rinse and soak the remaining blackness on the bottom with oven cleaner and it starts wiping off rather smoothly (mine took a few times but it was all good). People are here so I better get going. Take care and have FUN! :)

No comments: