Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hmmm,Yawn, Hmmm

So Garon and I will be attending the temple tomorrow, or I guess it is this afternoon, and I am so excited. I just so happen to be off of work and he gets out of school at 12:00 which gives us plenty of time to make the drive to Houston and have a wonderful afternoon together. This probably means that I should be in bed asleep instead of up writing, but I just can't seem to fall asleep these days.

Garon and I look forward with great anticipation to the time that we get to share. We have learned a great deal about the value of life over the past month and it is amazing how much we take for granted and don't even realize it. I am so thankful that we are able to support each other and confide with one another. Life is an amazing thing and there is so much we can do if we but use our time wisely.

As it is becoming well known, we are making a move up to AR just a few days before Christmas and Garon was so funny the other morning. He had just come home from work at UPS to get cleaned up and was getting ready to go to school when he looked at me with his little gleam in his eye and said, "We are moving to AR" and just a few seconds later in a very enthusiastic voice stated, "I am excited". We had been praying and fasting on the issue and we never really got a definite yes or no but once we made a decision everything started falling into place and we know that this is what we are to be doing at this particular time in our lives. We will miss family and friends but there was an amazing invention a few years back called an automobile and it allows great miracles to happen. We can be somewhere and all the sudden in just a few hours we can be somewhere completely different...Gotta love those smart people! :)

After all, life is supposed to be an adventure, right? All kidding aside, we truly are excited and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us on the road ahead. It is amazing the peace that we find when we put ourselves in the right place at the right time.

I suppose this is all for now. I will try to take some pictures while we are out and about on our little trip, the weather has been wet but absolutely wonderful so we may be able to spend some time outside!!! We love you all!

No comments: