Sunday, November 9, 2008

What brought us to where we are

So, I am not the best at the blogging things but I have some time this evening while I am wide awake when I should be sound asleep. This life is an amazing adventure and sometimes we wonder how it is possible to make it through and what exactly is it that has brought us to the point in our lives we are at. Below I have added some pictures of the past five to six months of my life. So much has gone on and so much has been accomplished at the same time. This picture is of me and my eldest sister on my wedding day. This is forever a day that I will hold dear to my heart, a new horizon was opened and a new level of relationship was built. I am so thankful for my family, this includes parents, sisters, brother, grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles. My life has been greatly blessed because of the influence of so many and I don't know that I could have made it this far in life if it were not for the continuous love and support that is constantly offered.

This picture is of Garon and I at Chili's on 6 June 2008, the day before we would commit to each other for time and all eternity. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life who loves and supports all I do. He truly is the love of my life and now that I have found my Knight in Shining Armor I don't know what I would ever do without him.

This was taken one very late night when we were dating. I don't know how we managed to do it but we would stay out or up until 2 or 3 in the morning and at times this was an early night. After finally saying good night I would hop into bed and try to get as much of the three or fours hours of sleep I could manage before I had to be back at work 7:00 a.m. the next morning. We made it and we were never too concerned about the sleep.


This was a honeymoon picture. I was kind of loopy this day because I had taken some motion sickness medicine but we had a spectacular time. We were in Progresso, Mexico at the Myan Ruins and it was beautiful. I would do it all again and not trade it for the world.

This is in the same area. The sun got a little bright but we were enjoying our time together with no interruptions from the outside world we once knew.

This was really fun. We made it to Cozumel!! A once in a lifetime kind of thing and we enjoyed it. We just walked around while we were there because the ship portal arrived pretty much in the middle of everything. We got off and looking in the water was amazing. We enjoyed some good sight seeing and look, we even kind of match.
Garon and I have had a little bit of an adventure in our short little bit together but I don't think either one of us would want to trade it for the world. We both feel truly blessed to have a support like we do. I must say, things get kind of tricky at times but we always know that something is going to work out. There is a greater plan and sometimes the less we know of this great plan the better off we are until the timing is right. I don't know if this is the kind of blog you all were looking for but it is something that came to me and it was nice to go back and re-cap some more. I love you Garon! :)















1 comment:

Brandon said...

Yeah! Now when I look at your blog I don't see your half naked husband (yes- we love you Garon!).
I look forward to more posts since I won't have you guys around the corner for much longer. We will miss seeing you throughout the week!