Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy Day

It has been a long but eventful day.  So much has been going on but I can't complain.  We are slowly changing things up in the house to start getting it in order which is extremely nice since we have been here for over a year.

Garon and I went to the Doctor this morning and had a great check up.  Jillian is sounding great.  When he first started listening to the heart it was right around 150 and after a couple seconds it jumped up to about 160...she is a little active most the time.  Measurement wise she is a little big, we are right at 26 weeks and she is measuring around 29 (he reassured me that this is nothing to worry about at this time, that is actually a pretty good measurement).  We will go back on May 3rd and after that appointment we will start going every two weeks.  It is crazy how fast time has been passing by.

On the job front, Garon is actively looking for something but is having a hard time finding stuff available.  I am considering baby-sitting in my home but I have to first find someone who is in need.  We just keep reminding ourselves that we prayed about the decision to move more than once and more than once we got the "yes".  With all this in mind we have to just believe that everything happens for a reason and everything will work out.  It is just really tough sometimes.

It is hard to believe we have made it to April already, where did the first three months of 2010 go?  I must say that we are definitely looking forward to the next few months.  Garon is more than ready for this semester to be OVER!!!  It has been a tough one but he is making it through, Summer break will be a good thing for him.  In June we will celebrate our 2 year anniversary, it is crazy.  I can remember what happened two years ago like it was yesterday.  I must say that I have found one of the most amazing adventures of my life through marriage.  Come July things will start getting really busy!  We have a family reunion planned for July 10th and are so excited to have lots of my family in town.  Some of them I haven't seen since I was itty bitty and there will be others (spouses and children) that I have never seen.  It is going to be a great time.  Jillian is due July 14th but that is no guarantee.  On one hand I think it would be nice for her to make an early entrance but on the other hand I wonder if it would be better for her to be a little stubborn...either way I am going to be one tired person the month of July.  After the craziness of July, school will start up again in August for Garon.

No comments: