Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow Days!

Every one loves a good snow day! We have definitely had a good bit of snow this winter. I have missed a total of three days of school because of it, and oddly enough, worked one of my days off. Does that make sense?

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I know one little bug that knows how to spend a snow day.
Poor little Jillian has a had a runny nose. We gave her some medicine for it and she finally laid down in bed with Daddy. I put her on the pillow to prop her up to help her drainage and she slept for a good little while.

It has been a truly amazing experience becoming a husband and a father. I love my family so much and totally don't give my wife enough credit for all the work she puts in at home. I love you sweetheart! And I love my Jilly Bug!

No comments: