Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Birthday...

Happy be-lated blog birthday to my Hubby! Garon's birthday was Tuesday 17 March and we had a nice quiet evening at home, kind of. Garon has class on Tuesday evenings so we did not do anything big. He wanted me to make dinner so I did his favorite, meatloaf, onion potatoes, green beans, salad, and broccoli (for him). My amazing aunt made a like triple chocolate birthday cake for him and I graced his presence with a new grill for our new patio. He was pretty excited, not so much about putting it together but about the whole situation. I love him so much and it was a year ago on that day that our lives truly changed FOREVER.

Saturday (the 21st) we are doing hamburgers/hot dogs with the family for his "birthday party" so it should be fun and exciting. We are working hard at getting the house all together by then so it can be enjoyable all around.

Well honey, this one is for you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"! I love you!! :)

No comments: