Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Wife Rocks!!

So my lovely wife Laura gave me access to the blog and now I get to post my very first blog! I just want to take a minute to brag that my wife is the best in the world! In one week, she put up with me being stressed out about midterm tests, she moved our stuff from a garage across town and then unloaded everything, set up our house and made it a home, and THEN, to it all of, she through together a wonder birthday party for me with friends and family at the home!

We had approximately 13 people, including ourselves, over at the house yesterday. It was supposed to be a surprise dinner for my birthday, but it was a little hard to keep a secret when Laura is cracking the whip at me to put together pantry units and computer desks to get the house unpack in time for company. Laura worked all day and all night to get the house ready. She had all the boxes unpacked and almost all the pictures hung by the time company started arriving. We really cut everything close to the wire. I didn't even buy a propane tank for the grill until around 5:40 and the party started at 6!

It was wonderful and I want everyone in the world to know that my wife, Laura the Great, is the best woman in the world!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great birthday Garon and your wife is an amazing person. Also thats great you got into a house.

Shawna