Thursday, April 9, 2009

I love CRAZY weather!!!

It has been a really LONG time since I have had a really good thunder storm and here it is! There is nothing like hearing the thunder roll, the patter of rain and being inside my home able to watch it all. I am a little concerned though because Garon is actually in class at the moment but I am trying to convince him to come home before it gets too bad but you know how those classes go...I have been watching the news and in Downtown Fort Smith they have a light sprinkle and are beginning to watch the sunset and at my house about 10 min. from where the news anchor was it is pitch black and pouring down rain with high winds. This has been the perfect topper for my day. There has been 3220 strikes of lightening in the past 20 minutes and they are starting to slow down.

Well, I just thought I would share my weather excitement since I had some time. Hope you enjoyed my Crazy Weather Update!

No comments: