Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cold! Again??

The weather has been absolutely CRAZY!! Every other week it seems as though we drop back down to the freezing range. Earlier this week we had weather anywhere from 70-80 degrees and it was absolutely beautiful outside. Today we are featuring a misting semi-sleeting wetness outside with a spiking temperature of 35 degrees if even that (the wind is blowing so I am sure that is making it a little colder). Don't get me wrong, I am not ready for the heat of summer but at the same time where is SPRING?

Garon and I are staying busy with our new callings. He is the new Young Men's President and I am the Relief Society Secretary. The house is almost ready to be moved into, we will be posting pictures shortly, and work and school makes for a busy week. We are looking at a possibly move next week! Time has definately flown by quickly. Garon and I have been married for nine and a half months and while we were talking the other day we couldn't believe that it has been that long, it is a short while but so much has been done!

I suppose that is it for now, if you have anything you would like to see us blog about just let us know and we will see what we can do.

For now, I am going to take in the cold weather because I know it will be gone all too soon!

No comments: