Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Biggest Slacker EVER!!

It is official! I am the biggest slacker there is in the blogging industry. Truthfully, I haven't been doing a whole lot lately but haven't seemed to have the free time to do anything extra.

May 16th we celebrated my nieces birthday (pictures are coming, just haven't had time to clear off the camera)

May 20th we made a little trip to TX for Memorial Day weekend and had such a wonderful time. We got in about 2:30 a.m. on Thursday, stayed with my aunt in Lumberton. Drove around Beaumont and did stuff Thursday day, had lunch with a great friend and that evening drove down to Groves to be with Garon's family. Friday we were in Groves just spending time then that night we went and saw the amazing musical "The Scarlet Pimpernel" Jill Hayes did a fantastic job directing. The cast and performance was beyond words.

May 28th we had Dad's birthday

Today, June 2, is the anniversary of my parents. Happy Anniversary to them! :)

June 4th is the anniversary Garon's parents. Happy Anniversary to the also!

And now for the big one!!!.....You ready?
Sunday, June 7, 2009 marks the 1 year for Garon and I. We are pretty excited and cannot believe how fast time has flown by us. We have been through so much the past year but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I am so happy, so blessed, so amazed that we have each other.

BIG NEWS: WICKED is coming to TULSA!!! I am so excited. Garon and I are trying to find anyway possible to pay for this extravaganza. I have wanted to see Wicked for a really long time and now it is here. We have pretty much narrowed it down to the fact we will have to go on a weekday show because the good seats in the Saturday shows are ALL sold out but I found a few weekdays where they are still good. This hopefully will all fall into place to help make July a bit exciting.

Then, July 25th, T.J. (Garon's brother) is getting married so we will be headed down to TX that weekend to enjoy the festivities.

Aug. 1st my cousin Rachel is getting married, yes, in the heat of the summer and I believe it is going to be outside. Will have to find a light summery dress for that one.

Then in Sept. I am hoping to go down to TX for Labor Day weekend to help my cousin out with her kiddos and the new no name baby boy that will be coming in just a few short weeks. We are really excited about this one!

Well, now you have my update. If I forget to blog again, you will have a little bit of an idea what is going on in my life.

Reading other blogs gives me a desire to get in a better blog routine. I love reading about the adventures others go through. Thank you all for blogging and reading, if you read.

Ta-ta-for-now...next we will post some pictures! :)

No comments: