Friday, June 26, 2009

Happiness

I don't know why but I have been amazingly happy the past few weeks and I am loving it. Life has been good. Nothing has really changed in our lives. We are still working eveyday. Garon is working extra through the summer to cover missed hours during school. We are looking forward to the upcoming semester.

My cousin Monica brought little Daniel Tucson Hindmarsh into the world Thursday 25 June 2009 and we are so excited for their family. You can see pictures and details on her blog, hindmarsfamily.blogspot.com

We are preparing a trip to the south in July for TJ's wedding.

All in all, life is good and no room for complaints. I am learning to look at the cup half full and I love it! It kind of stinks that it took me 23 years to figure it out but bettr sooner than never.

If you are reading this I hope you have a marvelous day and enjoy the sunshine.

P.s. If I am missing letters and stuff my keys aren't all hitting on the keyboard,it is tempermental...

No comments: