Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Wife is the Bestest!!

I want every one to know that I, Garon Tidwell, married the best woman in the whole wide world. My lovely bride tried to get up before I did but that didn't happen this morning. So I was ordered to stay in the bedroom. She had a surprise waiting for me and she didn't want me to ruin it.

Laura made me a wonderful breakfast and served it to me while I was still in bed. Hootnannie pancakes!! Some people call them German pancakes, but the name is not as important as the taste. She called my sister, Jacee, to make sure she had the recipe correct. It was a wonderful breakfast that gave me so many childhood memories to think about this morning.

Now, on to the gifts!! My wife went way beyond the little trinkets. She bought me a radio doc for my iPhone. It has a bright display, a remote, dual alarms, and sounds crystal clear! I have been looking at them but never thought she would get me one. I love her so so much! She also got me lots of sunflower seeds and sunscreen. Both of which come in really really handy while I'm at work.

I regret that I don't get on here more than I do. I am so grateful to have found the love of my life. She is the best person. She goes above and beyond to make me feel like the only person in the world. I absolutely love my moments with her when time stands still, and I get to be with her in our perfect little house, all alone in this world like no one else exists.

I LOVE LAURA!!!!!!

No comments: