Monday, November 16, 2009

Beat to the Punch

It's 4:00 am and I don't know what woke me up, but I can't go back to sleep. I was just looking at the blog two days ago and noticed how nothing new had been written in a long time so I wanted to take this time to thank my wonderful, beautiful, amazing bride for putting up with me and all my stress from this semester. Then I see that she posted just yesterday! Lol.

Laura, I love you with everything good that I posses within me. When I wake up in the middle of the night and find myself almost falling off the bed cause you have snuggled up to myside, my heart melts and it keeps me up wondering how come you love someone like me so much. To everyone reading this blog, Laura is truly one of a kind. She is the "butter of my bread!" She is my joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....you guys are disgusting! Disgustingly CUTE, I mean!

Garon and Laura said...

Thanks!! I try!