Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Possibly Going Private:

So, I was just looking at my past blogs and going through e-mails and notied that I had one post from November of 2008 that had 26 commets left to it! I was like what the crap...there was nothing exciting on it and nothing fun and all the coments were just links to other pages and who know what else. I did not look at any of them and after trying to delete all th comments and not succeding, I just deleted that particular post.

I am on the bridge of going private, I got really irritated by this.

Anythoughts or if you would like to be on the "approved list" you can send an e-mail with your address to us at gandltidwell@gmail.com

Thanks!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

just a thought: you can change your settings to be more private without actually going private. i have my set so that it cannot be found in search engines and stuff like that. i've never had a problem with spammers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.