Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday!

It is crazy to think that today is Friday already!  This week has gone by rather quickly but I must say that I am pretty excited for Friday.  I have marvelous plans for today, some may or may not happen but some of them have too.  For starters I will be taking a shower and then I was considering a possible pedicure.  At 11:30 today I am going to meet my cousin for lunch which I am super excited about.  We live a short 30 minutes from each other yet we barely get to see each other.  Following lunch I will be headed back home to "clean house".  My cleaning today will entail folding, washing, drying, folding, folding, folding, and putting away laundry.  Vacuum over the carpets.  Unload and load the dishwasher, and sweep and mop the kitchen floor.  I think it will be a rather productive day.  I hope it all gets done becuse this evening we have some friends coming over to watch a movie and two of the cutest girls ever will be staying with us.  

Garon is getting his fair share of practice time in these days, it is kind of cute.  

Since it is Friday that means we are just a few short days away from his PARTY which means I have to finish getting that all planned out.  We are doing a hot dog/hamburger cook out.  We would do it at our house but my Parent's house will hold everyone a little better.  I don't mind the coziness but I think there are some that do.  All in all it shall be a wonderful weekend and I am ready for it.  

A little further down the line, a week from today we will be making a trip to TX for an entire week!!!  We are pretty stoked about this.  We were kind of worried about being gone for the whole week but we have been blessed yet again and it all worked out so we are on!  The main reason we wanted to go for the whole week is because we probably won't be able to get back down there until after the baby has arrived and it would still be a few months after that before we were able to go.  I have a strange feeling that our lives are about to get really busy but I am oh so happy for it.  Times have been trying but at the same time we have learned many lessons and have received so many blessings.  

So to you from me: HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 

No comments: