Monday, March 15, 2010

Help Please

I am going to attach a few pictures of some crib bedding that I have been looking at.  I need help though.  I "LIKE" all of them and there are a few that I "LOVE".  Go ahead and leave you opinion and I will take all into consideration.

This has been my favorite all along and I am not sure why.  It is listed in the neutral section of the stores but I don't know.  I do really like it every time I look at it.

This next one I would have to say is my second favorite because it says Girl but it doesn't shout out PINK.
This next two are both sets that I like but I just haven't found a love for them.  I almost settled for the pink and brown one but I don't want to get something unless it is IT. 
If you don't mind, let me know what you think.  I am simple yet like the fun.
Thanks! :-)

5 comments:

Erin said...

The first and third ones! I'm a sucker for the brown. And, I think I added the third one to my gift registry just this morning...before I got discouraged and petered out.

The Shields Family said...

I love the last one!

Steph said...

the first one!!! i love that it's not too girly! and you could maybe use it later if you had a boy!

Anonymous said...

I really really like the second one for the same reason you said--it's "girl" but doesn't shout "PINK!". I love the bright pinks and greens! However, you seem to reeeeally like the first one, so I think that's the one you should go with!!!

Laura said...

Looks like we will be going with Number 1! I just keep going back to it and the opinions helped me confirm my decision! Thank you all so much for your help! :)