Friday, February 5, 2010

The Beginning of a New Adventure

The news is slowly beginning to escape our lips, Garon and I are expecting a tiny little miracle. We had our first doctor appointment on Tuesday, February 2. There is one baby and everything looks as though it is going great. We are 17 weeks along, almost the half way point which is really exciting for us. It has been an emotional journey thus far but the worries and "what-ifs" are on the verge of subsiding. We will find out on March 1st what we are having - that is if the baby cooperates with us - which is pretty exciting.

I also have two sister that are expecting and we are all due within a month or so of each other. We have one due the beginning of June, I am due July 14, and my other sister is due just a few days after that. It will be a busy summer for our family but it makes life so exciting.

I will have pictures posted later this evening once I get them scanned into the computer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I KNOW you guys have to be so excited your buttons are bursting! Say hi to little FetusTiddy to me!

Garon and Laura said...

Thanks! We will

Laurie said...

that is so exciting! congrats!! babies are so much fun to have around. lots of work, but very rewarding.

The Shields Family said...

Still waiting on the ultrasound pictures!! Love ya guys!

Meredith said...

Congratulations Laura! I'm so happy for you!